Vegetarian/Vegan 5 minsBeginner
Serves 1, Prep time 3 minutes
Sometimes you need a quick breakfast that doesn’t take long to make. Parfaits are the best way to get your morning started right and you can make it just the way you like. Whether you add berries or any other type of your favorite fruit you can’t go wrong. For a little crunch you can add granola on top and for those who have an extra sweet tooth add some agave also! Kite hill Yogurt has had the best taste of the almond milk yogurts and does the job containing 5 grams of protein. You can substitute this yogurt out for your favorite one.
- 1 cup yogurt, we used KiteHill Vanilla Vegan Yogurt
- ½ cup granola
- 1 tablespoon honey (Agave vegan option)
- 1 cup fruit, chopped, we used strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Combine fruit (reserve ¼ cup for later) , honey (Agave vegan option), and yogurt
- Alternate layers of yogurt and granola until glasses are filled to the top.
- Add fruit to top