Vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower Wings Recipe
Vegetarian 40 Minutes
Pass the remote cause it’s game night with “wings!” Enjoy with your favorite dip (ranch, blue cheese dressing, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, hummus, Greek yogurt and lemon).
Vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon melted vegan butter
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (We used 1/3 cup Sriracha and 1/3 cup Tapatio)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk together until smooth.
- Toss cauliflower into garbanzo batter. (Make sure to coat each piece completely)
- Place battered cauliflower on a lightly greased, nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- In the meantime, combine melted butter and hot sauce in a large bowl, regularly stirring.
- When cauliflower is done, remove it from the oven and gently toss it in the hot sauce mixture.
- Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 15 minutes until it becomes crispy.
- Allow cauliflower to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Provided by Veggie Byte